DentPro's Paintless Dent, Ding and Scratch Repair
Our state of the art, on-site repair service is made possible by our fleet of uniquely equipped mobile units.
Each service truck is a complete repair shop on wheels, complete with the latest in metal sculpting tools and
equipment. Our technicians can virtually eliminate any trace of minor damage, without the need for costly and
caustic fillers, sanding or repainting. Our system of body repair removes the minor dents and unsightly dings
that can make your vehicle look worn and past its prime.
Where It Works
Our technicians can remove almost any dent, ding or crease to a customerís satisfaction. However, it
should be noted that not all vehicle damage is reparable by our system. Therefore, our technician must
first determine the extent of the damage. The most important factors that determine
whether or not to proceed with the repairs are:
- Where the dent is located.
- Paint damage or scrapes across multiple panels.
- Edges of the cars door, hood, trunk, etc.
- Double metal panels.
- Rounded areas near lighting assemblies.
- Areas around the locks.
- Edges along the front and back of the roof and hood.
- We do not work on chrome, metal or rubber bumpers.
At DentPro we insist that you are completely satisfied with the repairs, if not, you will not be charged.
Service and quality is important to us, that's why we make this commitment to you.
|The DentPro System provides:
- Free written estimates
- Substantial savings
- Service on all makes and models
- Expertly trained and insured technicians
- Environmentally safe technique
- Quality work on repairs other shops won't touch
- Satisfaction 100% guaranteed